AngularJS Tutorial Series
They called it Angular because of all the angular brackets in HTML. The idea of Angular is that it is declarative HTML.
Here are a series of tutorials that progress from very beginning to more advanced. They are meant to be done in sequence with one tutorial directly following the next. We start out from scratch with a regular HTML page, then we build an shopping list application and learn useful concepts along the way.
- Beginning Angular Tutorial
- Angular ng-submit directive
- Installing Batarang for AngularJS
- Using Batarang to debug AngularJS
- ng-model should have a dot
- Displaying model in AngularJS
- Using Angular Module
- Why Minification breaks Angular
- Using the “Controller as” syntax
- AngularJS ng-click and ng-class