Where is the menu trash in Joomla 3
When you delete a menu it goes into the menu trash. But where is the menu trash. Sometimes you need to empty the menu trash in order to release the alias of the deleted menu so that it can be re-used by another menu.
To find the menu trash in Joomla 3…
1. Go to “Menu -> Menu Manager”.
2. Then select “Menu Items” in the left navigation.
3. Click the blue “Search Tools” button.
4. Select “Trashed” in the “select status” droplist.
5. Here is listed all your trashed menus, which you can delete by checkmarking the item in question and clicking the “Empty Trash” button.
You can delete all Trashed items by checking the top checkbox.