What you have to know to be a Drupal 8 Guru?
Actually, you have to know a lot to be a Drupal 8 guru. Below is a list. I’m not saying that you have to know all that to use or even theme drupal. But to become a core developer on the Drupal product, write modules, etc — basically a guru–, you need to at least know what all of these technologies are.
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- jQuery (Drupal uses jQuery)
- Bootstrap (front-end framework for responsive design and styling)
- Symfony (Drupal 8 uses Symfony components)
- Twig (Drupal 8 theming engine)
- YAML (for configuration files)
- Restful web services
- OOP (object oriented programming)
- underscore.js (that’s in there too)
Did I miss anything else?