What are all these JS libraries?
- Backbone.js – Front-end framework with model-view.
- CanJS – yet another front-end web framework.
- Ember.JS – front-end web framework
- PhantomJS – headless browser based on WebKit for testing
- PreloadJS – JS library manage loading of library (part of the CreateJS suite)
- Sails.js – Realtime MVC Framework for Node.js apps. Good for chat apps, realtime dashboards, or multiplayer games.
- SoundJS – JS library to work with audio (part of the CreateJS suite)
- Respond.js – a polyfill to make min/max-width CSS3 Media Queries work for IE 6-8
- Response.js – jQuery plugin to get or test responsive properties
- YepNope.js – a conditional resource loader.
- ZombieJS – headless full-stack testing for NodeJS