How to Check Domain Name Email Using Webmail on cPanel
After configuring a domain name email, you can check your email on the web by what is known as webmail. In a previous tutorial, we showed you how to create an domain name email. Now we are going to use webmail on webhosts that uses cPanel. Your particular host’s webmail may differ. The example screenshots are base on Hostmonster.com webhosting.
1. Enter your domain name into your browser web address followed by /webmail
And then enter the email address and its password.
2. Now you are presented with webmail’s main screen where you can configure various settings.
3. But we really just want to check our email, so you can click on one of the three email programs: Horde, Squirrelmail, or RoundCube. I usually use Horde.
4. After clicking the horde icon, just click the login button …
5. Expanding Mail folder in the left panel, you can click “Inbox” to see your new emails.
You can click “New Message” to write a new email. And click “Log out” when done.